Wall of memoirs
Just a banner i did for fun...lousy...
Havent updated for awhile...so here goes...
June Holidays left with 3 more weeks...
And I just found out this morning...Chem SRP is compulsory...
My reason for not going is...
1) I have no idea it was compulsory(not stated in schedule either)
2) I was not down for it...
So I have good reasons....in my opinion its good.
1 week of slacking just passed...Finally Im doing some work now...
A.maths left with Geometry and Quadratic Functions...Should be able to finish...
English by this week should be completed...
Time seem to be going quite fast dont you guys think?
June...then August...then October....AAAH!!!!!
Orals in July...
Prelims in August...
O levels start end of October...
AAAH!!!!!
Have to chiong aldry...but this stupid heat wave we are having now is always making me sleepy....Zzzzzzz
Another thing....
Despite the fact my mom said not to post anything related to what happen at home...
Im going to type about it anyway...
Just now...
Dad wanted to use the laptop...but suddenly it not working anymore...
THEN BLAME ME?!!!!
What the hell?! I am not responsible for what happen?!!!
But they reason because never update program in laptop...
Hey....does updating have anything to do with computer failure?!!!!!
Everything my fault!!!!!
At school!!!!At home!!!!!!Some people do not realize how fortunate they are...
I am sick and tired of people scolding me because of a teeny-weeny thing.
ENOUGH OF THAT....
On the lighter side...
Been having writer's block....
Cant think how to continue my TGSP story...i bet going to be until 20 chapters long...after looking at Colin's update to it....
I going to write another story...Witch Academy...just cant really continue...and I confuse myself...
the next idea is H &H Quest...
Im going to post the chapters after I done until chapter 10....
Im going to post some pics of the characters...
Characters' resemblance to anyone in reality or fiction is coincidental...
From Left: Wendy, Dan, Rick
(Guess who they are based on? Its obvious right?)
Cheryl(In Black Armour) and Serene(In White Armour)
Sophia(the knight), Zachary(the boy and demon)
Azmuth and Annie