Profile.
Name:
Zik
Birthday:
7/10/93
Home:
Who wants to know?
Job:
Student...Duh.
Pets:
NO!
Political:
What?!
Listening to:
My business
Fearing:
World end when I still alive
Loving:
The things that make my life fun
Hating:
The heat wave we are having now
Wanting:
Excitement in my life
Needing:
Insert your own.
Hoping:
Exams will be easy
Thinking:
.....
Wondering:
Why is my life so boring?
Realizing:
Must not play too much
Learning:
My school subjects
Dreaming:
Dont wanna tell
Craving:
Food...
Quoting:
N/A
Adores
Insert your own.
Insert your own.
Insert your own.
Insert your own.
Insert your own.
Loathes
People who blame me when I am not in the wrong
People who like to order me around
People who think they are always right
Insert your own.
Insert your own.
Friends
Cherlynn
Danial
TGSP
H & H Quest. A story by Zik. Under construction
Insert your own.
Wishes
Insert your own.
Insert your own.
Insert your own.
Insert your own.
Insert your own.
Wall of memoirs
Thanks
LPhoenix
Blogger
Blogskins
Imageshack
Monday, March 9, 2009
|5:39 PM|
I kept wondering... WHY AM I SOOOO INCONSISTENT?!!!!
I mean....I get low marks at the wrong time! I get high marks for low priority schoolwork....for tests and stuff important(sometimes dont even noe it is VERY important =.=) i get low....and then go SRP....My stupid SS brought down my humanities to B3. Thank gdness my History was an A1. My SS is declining...why is it so hard?! I mean History is damn easy!!! A.maths can DIE!!!! If i dont study the formulas thoroughly....I mean one chapter can have up to 10 formulaes( i am not exaggerating =.=). E.maths is chicken feet( maybe im being too overconfident here XD)
My CA1 results are ok...( minus english, biology and my MT) they are all below B4...
I feel like time is going faster than usual....I mean the days passed by so fast... and O lvls getting nearer and nearer =.=.....
My blog sucks....I mean i dont put many personal feelings inside....(it isnt a must anyway)....i rather keep my feelings to myself...thank u...
Tag replies:
Cherylnn: Hi twiinky^^
Wiphaporn: =.= What the heck....
Remembering what life is.....
+ + +